Care Proceedings and Social Services

Looking after children can be a challenge to any parents. Sometimes social services may become involved with a family if there are concerns about the health and well being of a child or children. If this happens, or if children are already in the care of the Local Authority, access to legal advice from an expert child care Solicitor is clearly essential, and we can provide that at Jackson Quinn. We have expert family child care Solicitors based in Nottingham and across Nottinghamshire.

We understand that sometimes you may need urgent advice about issues relating to Care Proceedings, social services involvement and child protection issues. For that reason, so that our expert Solicitors can be contacted by text message or phone call at all times, we provide an emergency contact number – 07765779334.

We offer FREE ½ hour initial advice appointments.

Social services’procedures and Care Proceedings themselves can be complicated and difficult to understand. We will advise at all stages in connection with these matters and we will also represent you at Court if proceedings are issued. We will also provide immediate advice concerning your eligibility for legal aid and we can advise in connection with other funding options if required.

If English is not your first language once we have established that funding is in place for your matter we have access to professional interpreting and translation services for most languages.

Please follow the link for further information:

Children – Public Law

Copyright © 2014 Jackson Quinn all rights reserved.  Absolute Design
Scroll to Top
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial